CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 9, 2012

Winter Decor. For January Bur................

"The Shelf"
The room was looking pretty blah after we took christmas down. We had NO SNOW for christmas, so the girls and I were hoping if we decorated then Just maybe it would help the snow come, But NO LUCK YET!
I had Dad and the Girls sit down and make me some snowflakes. Since they have been doing this together all winter I knew they wouldnt mind.
 Fun Snowman couple My In law Grandma made us years back.

 Jars full of Snowballs and Snowflakes that we used on the Christmas Tree.
 Some Fun Ornaments I have collected.
 A Printable I made.
 Spray Painted Tree Branches
Another look at a some fun Ornaments!
I loved how it turnend out. My Girls were having a hard time letting go of Christmas and did NOT want me to take down the Decor. BUT when I LET them get involved in this project it was easier for them to transistion into January.

No comments:

Post a Comment