CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Holiday Decorating!


Santa, Santa Ho Ho Ho!!

Fun Vintage Santa's I found at the thrift store. I had been eyeing them for a couple weeks and finally last time I went back I decided to snatch them up. I love 'em! They were only $2 ea.

Give the shelf some Sparkle!

Some Jars I got at the Thrift store for under $1 ea.I sprinkled sparkly snow in the bottom of the jars and then put plastic ornaments I got at walmart last year for like $0.25 a package! In one of the jars I used fake blocks of ice from Dept.56( http://www.dept56.com/) that I use with my village's then sprinkle some snow and topped it off with a Holiday candle! By the way the Christmas wreath candle from Yankee Candle Co. is one of the best smelling ones for Pine scent!

Put them up High!
We found an awesome computer cabinet at the thrift store last week. We have been wanting one forever and this $100 dollar one beats paying $500 so we snatched the heavy beast up and hauled it home. I decided to put some of the christmas presents on top, so it would make my kids more excited and also then I wouldnt have to worry about Bugs or Doodle trying to snoop or open them!

3 comments:

  1. GREAT find! Love it, especially for $100.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure that my smart nieces will figure out how to get those presents.....before Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good looking cabinet and good looking presents:)

    ReplyDelete