CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Spring/Summer Flower Arrangment

Step 1: I saved a can from the vegies Iopened the other day and dried it out. Then I put some dry floral foam to go inside the can and just pressed it in there.
2. Grabbed the Allenes Tacky glue and the paper shreds

3. Put the Allene's glue on top of the floral foam and then put the green paper shred on top. It hardly took much of the shred to cover the foam!
4. Here's what the can should look like after you get the shreds glued on!

And here is a VERY SIMPLE SPRING ARRANGMENT!I debated weather using cute paper around the can, but decided I liked the look with just a little bit of tulle tied around it! 

 I bought these cute flowers at the Hobby lobby ( for 1.69 each)while I was in Logan, Ut Last weekend and I knew they would make a simple spring/Summer Decoration!

This project seriously took me like 5 min. Max, so cute and so inexpensive $6 total!

2 comments:

  1. So cute and bright! I love it!! Those flowers are great. Thanks for sharing at 'Look at me, I'm SO Crafty!' at Fun to Craft.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sister loves the Hobby Lobby in Logan, she has to go with a budget:)

    ReplyDelete