CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Do u want a Fitness Coach OR help acheiving Goals??



I have an AWESOME friend who is a Beach Body coach! She is amazing and has totally transformend her body in the last 4 yrs. Shes an Army wife, Has 4 Beautiful children , and has went from weighing over 200 lbs back to 140 lbs and looking amazing!

She introduced me to the Beachbody Shakeology. Its an amazing shake that I use as a meal replacement 2 times a day Or for a snack! Delicious and filling and full of healthy goodness! Its low on the glycemic index and has helped a ton with my IBS.

If you are looking for Help with your goals or are interested in Beachbody products go to Facebook and LIKE her page. http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/300543206677805/

Thanks Liz, For all the Awesome help you Personally give us each day! You are helping us becoming better, Healthier people on the inside and out!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks friend! That was really nice of you.
    my facebook page is www.facebook.com/armywifefitness
    and my website is www.liztennyson.com

    You are doing awesome and I am so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete