CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Say NO to head LICE!

ICK! the thought of Head Lice just makes my body itch all over!
I have been using this awesome Shampoo on my Daughters hair for about a year now. I was told by the lady that styled my hair that this is a GREAT product to use not just all the time BUT especially for WINTER.

WHY??????????????????????

Head Lice do NOT like the smell of the TEA TREE so it keeps them away from the hair!

I went through the trama of getting head lice in first grade and it was misserable. I think about the whole first grade had it. Luckily my mom was a beautician, so she did my hair and also searched for it daily and then knew how to treat it. It was not fun having to use the stinky shampoo, totally empty my room to clean it and all the toys etc.
Needless to say, Hopefully we are covering some boundaries here so we wont have to deal with this issue!

Not only is this Shampoo awesome for keeping those pesky egg laying bugs away it also repairs and keeps the hair healthy!


No comments:

Post a Comment