CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

November Decor.

Our ThankFul Board!

I asked our Kids things that they were ThankFul for throughout the week and then I typed them up and cut them out and when put them up on the wall on the Bulletin Board. Some are hung crooked and upside down, but my little 2 1/2 yr. old Bugs was helping me with this project. I wanted to leave it like this becuse it adds her own little touch to it!


Our Older Daughter Doolde colored this at a friends  house and I thought it would be fun to hand on the wall! She was pretty proud of it!


And Lastly, Here is a fun Turkey that was made a couple years back by Doodle in Pre-School!
Isnt he cute?

I Hope you are all Enjoying the last few Days that we have to Celebrate all that you are Thankful for. Enjoy your wonderful ThanksGiving Holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment