CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 27, 2011

The 4th Decor!

  I always looked forward to the Fireworks, BBQ'S and get together with Family and friends.
I LOVE seing my kids enjoy watching the fireworks and the excitment they show!
Here's our decor to help us get excited!


 I loved this cute printable I found over at :http://landeeseelandeedo.blogspot.com/

 I made mini Pompom flowers.I was going to fill the whole string but these babies were so time consuming, so I just settled for this look!
Just wanted to show a few things that i added for color
and texture. WITH some Decor from around the home!
 I actually leave my Independence day Decor up for the whole month of July.
I LOVE the RED,WHITE and BLUE colors!

4 comments:

  1. This looks great! I would love it if you would link up to my Tuesday Confessional link party going on now: http://www.craftyconfessions.com/2011/06/tuesday-confessional-link-party.html. I hope to see you soon!
    ~Macy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I'm a red-white-and-blue junkie, too, and I love the July 4th holiday (the decor as well as all it stands for, lol).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! I also love the name of your blog! I am your newest follower and would love it if you would stop by and become a follower of mine!

    ReplyDelete