CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas Traditions!

Just wanted to share with you some of the Christmas Traditions we do in our Home!
Make Cookies for Santa!
 Put the Cookies out on a "Special Santa Plate" and of course the reindeer need a Treat so we Leave a Carrott out! Doodle Peeled this Carrott a little too skinny, but the Reindeer still enjoyed it!
Have a Fun Christmas Dinner!
I like to Decorate the Table! Here is a Fun Idea if you dont have a Table Cloth: I wrapped the Table with wrapping Paper, then when we are done just rip it off and throw it away and forget about having to wash it!
I always get Doodle and Bugs a fun New Dress for the Holidays!
Matching Christmas Jammies!
I like to have Christmas Decorations out that my Kids can play with. They LOVE to play with this little People Nativity!
Take Silly Pictures in a Santa Hat!

No comments:

Post a Comment