CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 21, 2010

More things to do In OCTOBER

Decorate your front Porch so its more Welcoming! I used corn stalks out od my garden, Added some fall Picks around some grass I had in a Planter, Used my Pumpkins we Grew this summer and a Fun little sign from the $1 store!  

 Drive to the Nearest Canyon to enjoy all the Fall colors!

 Rake Leaves in your Dress up clothes!
 Then Pile the leaves at the bottom of the slide and slide into them!
 Here's a fun Bat project Doodle made at School! What a cute little Bat!
 I got this fun sticker on a Halloween Party Invite , So I decided to Re=use it and I put it on the calender on Oct. 31st! Now my Kids are super excited for Halloween Because they see the witch and it reminds them!
 Glue leaves and Halloween stickers on Paper! This is a fun project, even for the little ones!



No comments:

Post a Comment