CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Boo Boo BAGS!

Iam sure that if you have had a baby then you may have a few of these ice packs that you get in all the FREE stuff ! The kids like to use them on their Boo Boo's , so I decided I would just make something to go over them instead of always having to wrap them in a towel!

Items used : 2 Wash cloths
Time: 5 Minutes to fold in half and sew all sides together , but the top!

Now that I have them done I think I should have put a peice of velcro on the top to keep it closed and I may have to go back and add that!

Now the Girls can just grab one out of the freezer and if the cover gets dirty 
I can just throw it in the washing machine! Oh and they work super great for those Growing pains in legs and arms!

1 comment:

  1. I like this a lot, my mom got my daughter this expensive boo boo bunny that holds a little freezable ice cube but it's too tiny for anything but the smallest of bumps. Nice that this covers the entire ice pack and can be washed! Would love you to join me again for A Crafty Soiree!

    ReplyDelete