CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Girlie Hair Do's

Sorry there is no before pic. Doodle loves to have her hair braided after having a bath and then sleep with the braids in. Well, I discoverd a new trip to making the hair look even cuter after the braids have been taken out. Before you take all the braids out, Get out your flat iron and hold in on the braids for a few seconds. Then take the braids out and the hair is even more curly! This works great when doing pin curls also!

Here's to having lots of fun with your little or Big girls hair! :)

1 comment:

  1. What a fun idea...I'll have to share it with my girls! They are old enough now that they do their own hair, but I think they would like a new idea. I found your link on Heather Lynne's Sharing Time link party.

    Rachelle S.
    www.chelstamps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete