CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Coupons and more coupons!

I have discoverd the wonderful world of couponing lately! Here are some helpful websites where you can print coupons right at home!

Coupons.com
Eversave.com
Redplum.com
Freebies4mom.com
Diapers.com-I just discovered this site. It accepts the coupons for all diapers. All you have to do is send the manufactor coupons to them and they will add them to your account. I LOVED this website cause I can buy larger boxes of Diapers here than I can at walmart and still use my coupons on them! They also offer FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49 and $5 off your first order! Hurray, just one more thing I dont have to worry that I forgot to get at wal-mart!

I have found that If I use most coupons for Brand name items I can get the items for less than the generic brands!
-Rox

2 comments:

  1. I will have to go to the coupon sites you listed, I always find coupons for when we are going on a date, just the other week I went out with a friend to Olive garden and I printed a $4 off entree coupon, not much but every little bit helps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. www.athriftymom.com is great for Idaho and Utah!!!! I just went to a coupon class for enrichment! It was so great and helpful!

    ReplyDelete